Eating well is possible. These 16 healthy recipes prove it. Without too many complications and with ingredients that you surely have.
TO START: SALAD WITH ORANGE, CHEESE AND PISTACHIOS
We started with some salads to continue with creams, dishes to improve health with eggs, pasta, meat, vegetables and fish. Ah! And we forget about desserts. This salad with orange , goat cheese and pistachios , these provide vitamin B1 and vitamin B6, riboflavin, vitamin E, vitamin K and folic acid. If you do not have, replace them with another dried fruit.
INGREDIENTS: 4 PEOPLE / 20 MIN
200 g of escarole
50 g of arugula (substitute endive and arugula for whatever lettuce you have)
300 g of goat cheese roll (reduce calories with fresh cheese)
50 g of pistachios
5 tablespoons of virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
1. Chop, wash and dry the endive. Wash and dry the arugula.
2. Cut an orange and a half into wedges and remove the skin. Squeeze the remaining half to extract the juice.
3. Wash, dry and chop the chives.
4. Peel and chop the pistachios.
5. Make the vinaigrette by mixing four tablespoons of oil with the vinegar, two tablespoons of orange juice, a pinch of salt and two tablespoons of chopped chives.
6. Remove the crust from the goat cheese roll, cut the cheese into pieces, brush your hands with oil to form small balls and roll them with the chopped pistachios.
7. Distribute the ingredients on the plates and dress with the vinaigrette.
Thank you for watching